Oil and Gas field
Client : Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operation (ADCO)
Consultant : Petrofac International Ltd
Value : AED 290 Million
Duration : September 2009 – September 2013
Location : Western Region – Abu Dhabi
The project is located in the western region of Abu Dhabi, and is part of the oil and gas field of ASAB.
Petrofac has awarded the contract to NBHH in 2008 for a contract duration of 44 months.
Given the location of the project, in the middle of the desert, and taking into account the requirements and constraints related to working with the oil and gas industry, the logistics became a critical aspect of the works and the strict implementation of all safety, quality and environmental procedures became a must.
Over 1000 staff from NBHH were trained to work in this environment, and were an integral part of this challenging achievement.
• Construction of RCC buildings for sub stations at various locations
• Construction of central control building with specialized finishes
• Service buildings and gate house including all the MEP services in highly sensitive oil field area, designated as hazardous area, where the stringent control of safety and quality procedures is exercised by the client
• Asphalt road works, gulch road as well as fixing of Kerb stone and Interlock paving
• Installation of concrete batching plant