Client : Parks & Recreation Facilities Directorate Muncipality of Abu Dhabi
Consultant : Parsons International Limited
Value : AED 104 Million
Duration : June 2008 – November 2009
Location : Abu Dhabi
The contract 509/9 covers the construction of surface drainage works for the Al Bahia and Al Sadr areas in Abu Dhabi.
The scope of works included the installation of more than 51 km of drainage pipes together. We note that the pipelines were delivered either with UPVC or concrete pipes and the installation was made by open trench method.
• Installation of 18,697 m of UPVC perforated pipelines. Outer diameter varies from 225 mm to 500 mm
• Installation of 21,353 m of UPVC normal pipelines. Outer diameter varies from 225 mm to 500 mm
• Installation of 9,461 m of reinforced concrete pipelines. Pipes diameters varies from 600 mm to 1800 mm
• 2,500 m of discharge line OD 315 mm UPVC class 10
• 302 manholes of different types
• 580 footpath and surface inlets
• 22, 443 m2, reinstatement of asphalt
• 10,081 m2, reinstatement of interlocking tiles
• 26,525.39 m, installation of kerbstones