Client : Abu Dhabi Sewerage Project Committee (SPC)
Consultant : KEO & ME Joint Venture
Value : AED 80.3 Million
Duration : August 2004 – March 2006
Location : Liwa Western Region of Abu Dhabi
The project scope included the construction of the civil works pertaining to a sewerage treatment plant (STP) serving central Liwa and various areas of Eastern and Western regions of Abu Dhabi.
It includes Inlet head works, Aeration Tanks, Clarifiers, Filters, Chlorine contact Tanks, Effluent Storage Tanks, Effluent Pump Station, Plant Drain & Filter rejection Pump Station, Sludge Holding Tanks, Waste sludge Pump Station, Sludge drying Beds, Sludge storage area, Administration Building, Boundary walls, Access roads, Walk ways etc..
• Civil works of sewerage treatment plant (STP)
• Sewage Pump Station (SPS) from gravity sewer to STP
• Mechanical screen chamber
• Pumping hall and wet well
• Chemical odor control system rooms
• Transformer rooms and stand-by generating room
• Accommodation building, boundary wall and main storage fuel tank